- From, The Book of Awakening by Mark Nepo “ Imagine that each of us is a spoke in an Infinite Wheel, and, though each spoke is essential in keeping the Wheel whole, no two spokes are the same. The rim of that Wheel is our living sense of community, family, and relationship, but the common hub where all the spokes join is the one center where all souls meet.”
- Any of you who have ever ridden a bicycle know the importance of a true wheel, a wheel where all the various spokes are strong. Once bent, the bicycle does not ride true, it takes us off our intended course.
- In our world today, there are many of our brothers and sisters with bent spokes. They have suffered physical and psychological pain through natural causes, disease, poverty, earthquakes, political unrest. Often they are in parts of the world, or in economic straits that typical Western based medicine is unavailable to them. Wouldn’t it be great if there were enough practioners in their parts of the world to administer some simple holistic practices that would help relieve their stress, and increase their health and well being.
- All it takes is education. Some techniques are as readily available as two hands. Hands on healing is what so many of the ascended Masters did.
- It is what Jesus and Buddha did.
- To that end, I invite you to partake in Worldwide Holistic Day. Join the cause at Worldwide Holistic Day on Facebook. You will be notified of events as they unfold
- Pledge to be a go to person in your state or country.. email firstname.lastname@example.org
May your wheels run smooth, and your path be true.