Everyday, people worldwide are desperate for healing. Sometimes, their need comes in tsunami waves of pain, as was the case in Japan and Haiti. Other times the cry for healing comes in the middle of the night from a sick child, parent or the elderly. Often, in many countries monies for treatment are not available. Often people have to travel long distances to a doctor or clinic, and often die enroute.
Such stories are heart wrenching. We often feel helpless watching these events, saying to ourselves, “ What can I do?” in the face of such a disaster.
It was on a night of such quiet desperation that World Wide Holistic Day was born.
I vowed then and there to develop a network of healers who would be willing to teach others techniques to ease pain and suffering and to initiate the healing process.
Worldwide Holistic Day was born from that vow.
As the grassroots organizer, my mission is to create a vast geographically diverse group of practitioners who would be willing to give one day of service on Oct. 2, 2012, or that first weekend in October, if that is more convenient. (Oct. 2nd is the anniversary of Gandhi’s birthday). On this day, like-minded people the world over will offer a free class, lecture, demonstration, workshop to teach others techniques that could be immediately implemented in times of crises or illness.
My goal is to inspire others to “be the change they wish to see in the world.” ( Gandhi) and to “love one another.” ( Jesus)
Education is the most powerful weapon in the world. It breaks chains, eases suffering and empowers people so that they may claim their birthright.
Here is What YOU can do:
1. Have a free lecture, demonstration, and workshop in your community. (at a church, school, and your home.) EVERYONE WITHOUT EXCEPTION who participated last year had an uptick in their business!!
2. Inform your local newspaper that you are having this day so you receive publicity.
3. Pass on this information to others who you know are holistic practitioners.
4. Post this on all your social media sites: facebook, twitter, utube, zynga..
5. Pray for people to be open and receptive to healing and sharing their knowledge.
More Info at http://www.lupierro.wordpress.com
In Peace, Lu